Thursday, October 29, 2009

Visit from Brian and Codie!











Brian and Codie drove up from Columbia today to visit with us for a bit and see our new place. It was nice to have company. Makes the time David is away go by just a tiny bit faster! The girls had alot of fun with thier aunt and uncle!








I also got a little bit of Christmas and baby shopping done today. I ordered miss Paige a carseat and bassinet. We should get them next week. Then I got a couple of things for the girls for Christmas, and am completely done shopping for my mom and David! Now to sit down and make a list of who else I still need to shop for!








Saturday my mom and Grandma Vote are coming up for the weekend. It will be nice to have company then too! We are going to do the whole Halloween thing while they are here, so that should be fun! Here are a few pictures from our day today :)

0 comments: