Sunday, October 25, 2009

Im back!

Ok so it has been awhile since I have put a post on here. With the move and everything, and then getting settled in I just havent found the time to sit and do it. I will do a much better post tomorrow, with pictures. Its almost bed time for two little girls I know!

We are settled in our new house and we really like it. David is now at school. He has been gone for two days and officially starts his schooling on how to be a prison gaurd tomorrow. I think he is looking forward to learning what he will have to do, but he is not liking being away from home(AGAIN!!) lol.

Anyways, more to come tomorrow!

3 comments:

The Cox Family said...

glad to see you posting again. :)

Unknown said...

Welcome back, We've sure missed your blog!

Unknown said...

yeah you are back! Can't wait to see the pics! Grandma will be there next Saturday! I can't wait...