Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Moving update!

Well there are only 16 days til our big move. Lots to do before then and after as well. I was supposed to have an ultrasound today. Im not sure what happened but I got the wrong appt time, so I missed it. They cant get me in before we move, but she did assure me it was only to get a few more pictures of her heart and there was nothing wrong. I called today and got an appt. set up with an OB doc in Leavenworth, and let them know all this info, so they will probably want to do one after we get there. My appt is the 28th, so we are going to make a day of it checking out the Leavenworth area and hopefully getting some more info on our housing situation. David is currently at his last clearing briefing where he will get all his paperwork so he can clear post here.

After the move we have a few things we are wanting to do with family. On October 3rd we are going to join my mom and other family for the Diabetes Walk. I am pretty excited to be able to do that. Then the next day we are headed to Branson with my mom and my grandma Vote for the day. I love Branson, so it should be a fun day. That's pretty much all the updates I have for now. Now its nap time. Both girls are cranky right now so I'm hoping they will both sleep and I am going to pack some more! Yeah for me!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait until you guys come through on the 25th and then to see you for the entire weekend of the 3rd of October. Grandma will be in Grandma heaven!

I am glad you are getting all the doctor stuff set-up prior to your move so it will make it all easier having it done!

Have the girls felt Paige kick yet?

The Cox Family said...

Excited to have you join us for the ADA walk!