Wednesday, September 2, 2009

21 weeks

I had my appt today with my high risk doctor. He said Im not really high risk technically unless I am on medication for it and he did not want to put me on any. He said I am doing ok where I am just need to be very careful with what I eat. I asked him about the baby's size when she is born. The girls were both around 6 pounds so he said to expect maybe a pound or so bigger, but nothing major if I keep my diet under control. Thats good news to me. I dont know if I could handle a 10 pounder! lol Gina and Jenny, I dont know how you both did that! lol So anyways my uterus was measuring right at 21 cm, and her heartbeat was in the 170's. She is a very active baby all day. Im hoping this means after she is born she will be up more during the day and be a good sleeper at night, but you know that is just hopes and dreams! lol Next week is my ultrasound. I will post more ultrasound pics after I get them!

2 comments:

The Cox Family said...

Glad your appt went well. Sounds like it eased some concerns. Try to enjoy this time. I fretted away Zane's 1st 6 months for nothing -- and can't get that time back.

My 10lb 5oz and 10lb 13oz weren't as bad as Gina's I bet -- I had c-sections! :)

I asked a coworker how his boys were doing -- one is about 6 months old and he said HUGE -- 11lbs -- I thought, you don't know a thing about huge... :)

Unknown said...

I am glad things are going well. You have been doing great with keeping your sugar levels good, except for the Taco bell incident!!! LOL