Saturday, March 28, 2009

Regimental Bash and camping

Yesterday the regiment had a big family day. Really, it wasnt much fun so we left early and went to some friends house. After the girls played with thier friends for awhile I thought we were going home, but David surprised us and took us out to eat at Chillis. After we got our bellies full we headed to Barnes and Noble. A wonderful store! I needed to pick up the second book in the Twilight series. Im already half done with it! and then to Dicks Sporting goods. We are going to go camping in the next couple of months so we needed to start getting things to do that. We bought a tent yesterday. Cant wait to get it set up and try it out. David wants to camp in the backyard one night before we take it out for real. We were going to do it tonight but I think it is going to be a bit too cold. Next weekend looks much more promising though.

Tomorrow I think we are going to head to Austin to check out thier zoo there. So you should see some pics on here of that!

1 comments:

The Cox Family said...

The Twilight books are SO good! I can't wait for the next one to be released! Have you read The Host by Meyer? I haven't -- waiting to hear from someone I know who has. :)