Tuesday, July 15, 2008

pics, potty training, and Daddy in a tree!

Roarabeck sleeping with his teddy! lol
An Iraqi hedgehog
David driving the hum-v
Tough guys
Here are some recent pictures that David sent to me. He called a couple of days ago, but I dont know when he will get to call next. Could be up to a month. No one knows for sure.
I have started to potty train miss Ivy. She has been showing signs that she is ready. I wasnt going to start with her yet, but she seems to want to do it. She wants to sit on the potty all the time and she comes and tells me when she needs to be changed. So today we went to Walmart and she picked out some Dora panties. She has been wearing them all day except for naptime. I have been putting her on the potty periodically. No success yet, but these things take time. She did sneak in the bathroom earlier and peed right next to the toilet. So Im hoping that is a sign that she is getting the general idea.
Today Constance has been saying over and over "Daddy is stuck in a tree, and I need to go find him!" Im not sure what to make of this. Is it just her imagination running wild, or is he really stuck in a tree somewhere?? lol Im hoping its just her imagination, or maybe she had a dream about it. Who knows!

1 comments:

Ren said...

let us know about the "daddy in a tree thing"..