Saturday, July 26, 2008

Family Pictures!

Constances 3rd birthday pictures!
Me and my honey!
Constance
Showing some leg! lol
Dancing
The four of us
Love this pic!
awww.... Isnt he so cute!

Princess Constance
Daddy and his girls
awwww..... hehe
the four of us again
and again!


Here are the pictures we had done when David was home. Im very happy with how they turned out. If anyone would like one just let me know. Amy, if you read this(which Im sure you will!!), could you save some of these and just make our banner from them?? Have fun with it and do whatever you want! Thanks!






Anyways, we are back from Blue Springs now. I have pics from that to put up too. In fact I will have several blogs up today. Lots of stuff to say! lol It is very nice to be home. We had a good visit, but I was getting a little homesick. I will blog about that later though!

4 comments:

The Cox Family said...

Beautiful family you have. Love the pics -- of the family and the sweet bday pics of Constance.

Amy said...

I will get right on that today. The pics are great!!

Amy said...

I will get right on that today. The pics are great!

Ren said...

the pictures are great. I really like the close up of you and David..B&W with your hand on his face.