Sunday, April 25, 2010

I mean it this time....

Missing tooth!!!
Paige and her daddy!

Me and my baby girl!


Big smiles!




Minnie ears!




Our beautiful Ivy!!!





Big girl





Ok, I am starting to miss blogging now! lol So Im starting it back up yet again!!! Lets see, an update real quick. Paige is now 3 1/2 months old! She has grown so much! She is now talking ALOT, and she sleeps completely through the night. She really has been the easiest baby to take care of out of all three of them. Constance is doing well in preschool. She loves going, and is excited to start Kindergarten this coming up year! Im a little sad and excited about that as well. She lost her first tooth about a week ago, with a second one getting looser every day! Ivy is my typical three year old! Sweet as can be at one moment, and stubborn and through a fit the next! She will be starting preschool in the fall! She will be going two days a week! I really hope she adjusts well. I wasnt too worried about constance when she first went, but Ivy is a little more shy around people she doesnt know. Im worried about how the first day will be! David is good. He had to work 12 hour shifts all week, so he has been pretty tired. I have been doing good as well. Just trying to keep up with the girls! That is an all day job in itself!














I am going to add a few pictures of the last few weeks. Enjoy!

0 comments: